Promotional Mugs Icons Vegemite Elders Lipton Monopoly Mitsubishi Mirage
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Promotional Icon Mugs
This information applies to them all and below it is individual details for each
- Material - ceramic
- Care instructions -dishwasher and microwave safe
- Condition - excellent condition and look unused
KRAFT VEGEMITE MUG
- Description - An Australian icon and a very collectible mug. has the kraft logo on each side
- Measures 10 cm high x 8 cm diameter across rim
- Capacity 250 mls
ELDERS BULL MUG
- Description - Front of mug having his head and the opposite side his rear end. Illustrated by Jan Austen. Made in AustraliIa by Australian Fine Food for Show Day. Taken for Elder's website "Since 1839, Elders has been an integral part of Australia’s rural business landscape. With over 175 years of knowledge, experience and advice for its clients, Elders continues to focus on its future as a pure agribusiness both within Australia and internationally.
- Measures 9 cm high x 8 cm diameter across rim
- Capacity 250 mls
HASBRO MONOPOLY MUG
- Description -Large Monopoly Mug brought out by Hasbro in 1999.
- Measurements - This great mug stands 12.5cm high.The top diameter is 7.5cm.
- Capacity 350 mls, great for those who like their coffees large.
LIPTON TEA MUG
- Description - Has on one side "Jiggler Anytime" with a Lipton teabag on one side. No makers stamps or stickers underneath.
- Measurements - 9.5 cm high x 8 cm diameter
- Capacity -300mls
- Description - The black panel with the Mirage Logo at the front is textured and quite thick under it is written "If things are not what they seem, its a mirage." On the back is written "Please Consider - The new Mirage" with the Mitsubishi logo. Made by Blandon.
- Capacity - 300 mls.
- Measurements - 9 cm high x 9 cm diameter
Any left over $3 from postage is refunded I am happy to combine postage for multiple purchases to be sent together,